Make Your Money Work for You
Whether you are looking to maximize funds while staying liquid or make the most of your money with a certificate of deposit, we have the accounts that can put your money to work.
Commercial Money Market Account
PyraMax Bank’s Commercial Money Market Accounts are designed for the business that wants to save, has minimal transaction volume and desires to earn more on their funds. Get higher yields for high-balance deposits along with limited check-writing privileges. PyraMax Bank offers a standard and gold money market. Please contact your treasury representative or local branch for account requirements and rates.
Commercial Savings Account*
Our Commercial Savings Account is designed to give you the peace of mind you seek. We offer a savings account to suit your business needs, regardless of the size of your business. This account has a minimum balance requirement of $100. If the minimum balance is not met, a $10 minimum balance fee will be assessed.
Commercial Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
To reach your short- and long-term savings goals, we have the right product for you. Grow your money with a CD. Our commercial CDs offer terms from 3 months to 5 years. You choose the term and lock in an attractive interest rate that is guaranteed for the term of the account.
- 3-month to 5-year terms
- Special terms and rates offered
- Fixed-rate products
- Low minimum balance to open
- Competitive interest rates
Contact your local branch today to get started.
VIP Level of Services
Services include but are not limited to:
- Account Inquiries: Review deposit and loan account balances, daily deposit account credit and debit totals, transaction details and account histories.
- Transfers: Transfer funds between one or multiple deposit accounts and view previous transfers between your accounts.
- Wire Transfers: Initiate individual and repetitive domestic wire transfers and review a history of previous wire transfers.
- ACH Transactions: Initiate ACH transactions for payments, collections, and the payment of federal and state taxes.
- Stop Payments: Place stop payments on checks you have issued and view a history of previous stop payment orders.
- Imaging: View and print the front and back of cancelled checks.
- Archives: View various transaction history up to two years.