Receive Alerts about Your Money
We offer all of our clients text banking services, which let you receive text message alerts when your PyraMax Bank account reaches a pre-specified threshold or details about your most recent transaction.
Stay on top of your finances while adding an extra layer of security to prevent identity theft!
How to Set up Text Banking
To set up text banking, follow these steps in Online Banking:
- Click on Requests.
- Click on Mobile Banking Enrollment.
- Click on Add a Device and then enter you cell phone number.
- Choose Text Banking and/or Alert Banking and click Continue.
- An activation code will be texted to your phone. Enter that code within Online Banking and click Activate.
- You will be sent a text message with the different mobile commands like BAL, etc.
Customize your Text Banking
- Click on the Accounts Tab.
- Choose which accounts you want enrolled in text banking and choose your mobile banking nickname.
- Click Update Accounts.
- Click on My Profile and choose your time zone and then click Update.
- Exit Mobile Banking Services and go back to Online Banking.
- Click on the Alerts menu at the left.
- Choose how you want to receive your alerts and click Save.
- Create financial and personal alerts for your accounts as needed.
Please note: The number for text inquiries and alerts is 61539.